- 1930 - 1938: Theta Upsilon Omega (ΘΥΩ)
- 1938 - 1940: Sigma Phi Epsilon (ΣΦΕ)
- 1940 - 1978: Lambda Chi Alpha (ΛΧΑ)
Although this house was the temporary host to Theta Upsilon Omega and Sigma Phi Epsilon from 1930 - 1940, it was most promiently home to Lambda Chi Alpha for over 30 years. At homecoming 1954, brothers and alumni gathered at the house to burn their mortgage as a celebration of the organization owning the house outright.
This house, which has been owned by the College for a number of years, now serves as residential student housing.